👋🏻 you made it.
ClipDish works with Safari to let you save any recipe you find on the web.
This quick tutorial will show you how easy it is to clip a recipe and add it to ClipDish.
At the bottom of this page is a recipe for a delicious margarita. We know you don’t want to have to scroll down to see it.
Instead, add it to ClipDish.
Tap the Action Button
Tap the action button icon at the bottom of your screen.
When the action sheet appears, tap the ClipDish icon.
Return to ClipDish
Then, go back to the ClipDish app by tapping the ClipDish link in the top left corner of your screen to see your clipped recipe.
Now, here’s that margarita recipe but stop scrolling down to read it. Send it to ClipDish instead!
Joe’s Margarita Mix
Purists will use real lemons and limes although I find Nellie and Joe’s to be a more than adequate substitute.
- 3/4 cup Nellie & Joe’s fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Nellie & Joe’s fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 lime wedges
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup premium 100 percent agave tequila – lately I’ve been enjoying Hornitos Plata
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier – it’s way better than Triple Sec
- In a medium saucepan, combine the lime juice, lemon juice, water, 1/4 c sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat. Cool to room temperature.(Can be made in advance and keep in a covered container in the refrigerator.)
- Chill the margarita glasses in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the coarse salt and remaining sugar in a shall dish or saucer. Wet the rim of each with a lime wedge and dip the glass into the salt to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker, 2 shots cooled syrup, 1 shot tequila and 1 shot orange-flavored liqueur per glass.
- Shake until frothy and well chilled, at least 1 minute. Strain into the prepared glasses and garnish each with a lime wedge.
- A little too sweet? Add an extra splash of tequila.