Jersey Barnfire is a specialty hot sauce company based in New Jersey. They have an amazing Black Garlic hot sauce that I put on everything.
This mini taco recipe is a crowd pleaser that you can serve at your next Cinco de Mayo party.
Jersey Barnfire Mini Tacos
These crowd pleasing mini tacos use Jersey Barnyard Hot Sauce and are the perfect finger food for your party.
- 100 Mini Tacos
- 1 8 oz bottle of Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce
- 3 lbs of boneless chicken thighs
- 2 Spanish onions
- 4 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tbs. garlic powder
- 2 cans ginger ale
- 2 bottles of your favorite beer
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 can corn
- Cut up onions into large pieces to use as a bed in a crock pot for chicken thighs
- Add chicken on top of the onions and top with Old Bay seasoning and garlic powder
- Add ginger ale and beer till just below the top of chicken but not over the chicken
- cook overnight or for 8 hours on the low setting of your crock pot
- Remove the chicken and shred with two large forks.
- Strain beans and corn and add them to the mixture.
- Add 1/2 of the bottle of Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce or to taste
- Fill the mini taco 1/2 way to the top with lettuce tomatoes and cheese or whatever else you like. Top with more Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce and enjoy!