This mini taco recipe is a crowd pleaser that you can serve at your next Cinco de Mayo party.
- 100 Mini Tacos
- 1 8 oz bottle of Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce
- 3 lbs of boneless chicken thighs
- 2 Spanish onions
- 4 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tbs. garlic powder
- 2 cans ginger ale
- 2 bottles of your favorite beer
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 can corn
- Cut up onions into large pieces to use as a bed in a crock pot for chicken thighs
- Add chicken on top of the onions and top with Old Bay seasoning and garlic powder
- Add ginger ale and beer till just below the top of chicken but not over the chicken
- cook overnight or for 8 hours on the low setting of your crock pot
- Remove the chicken and shred with two large forks.
- Strain beans and corn and add them to the mixture.
- Add 1/2 of the bottle of Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce or to taste
Fill the mini taco 1/2 way to the top with lettuce tomatoes and cheese or whatever else you like. Top with more Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce and enjoy!