Editing recipes on an iPhone has never been easier with ClipDish.
In this guide, we will show you how to edit a recipe description with ClipDish. You can read along or watch the attached video.
- To get started, open the ClipDish app on your iPhone and locate the recipe you want to edit. Tap on the recipe to open it.
- Once the recipe is open, tap the Edit button. This will put the recipe into Edit mode.
- Tap the recipe description.
- To make changes to the description, you can either type new text or delete some of the existing content. In this example, we will make the description shorter.
- After you make the changes, tap the Save button. You will see your changes when you view the recipe.
And that’s recipe editing with ClipDish.
Note that recipe editing is one of the feature available in the paid ClipDish account.